1. General provisions
Personal data is any information with which you can directly or indirectly (in conjunction with other data) identify an individual.
The processing of personal data includes any actions or a combination of actions performed with personal data using automation tools or without using such tools, as well as the collection, distribution, provision, systematization, storage, modification, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion of personal data.
In the process of using the Service by the user, the Company receives the personal data that the User independently provides to the Company (last name, first name, middle name, gender, passport data, phone number, email address, etc.), and also automatically transmitted data (information about the mobile device from which access is made, IP address, cookie data sent to the user’s device, information about the browser, date and time of access, addresses of the pages searched and other similar information).
The processing of Users personal data in the Company is carried out on the basis of the principles:
- legality, justice and transparency;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data by achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
- preventing data processing in a larger volume than is necessary for the stated processing purposes;
- ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of processing personal data;
- destruction or depersonalization of data upon the achievement of the goals of their processing or in the event of the loss of the need to achieve these goals;
- ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized or illegal processing, destruction and damage.
The company guarantees the lawfulness, confidentiality and security of processing personal data of users.
When processing personal data, the Company is guided by this Policy, the terms of contracts, as well as the current legislation.
2. Purpose and methods of processing personal data
Users’ personal data are processed by the Company for the following purposes:
- the provision of services to Users, the provision of information to Users about the services provided by the Company and (or) products offered by the Company, including notifications of new services;
- creation, development, maintenance, management and improvement of the Company’s Services;
- for advertising and marketing purposes;
- for the implementation of the functions, powers and duties assigned to the Company by law;
- for other legitimate purposes.
The Company may collect:
- information about the User (name, gender, date of birth (age), passport number and (or) personal (identification) number, date of issue of the passport, authority issuing the passport, address of residence, email address, phone number, information about the place of work, etc.) – for establishing business relations, creating and / or registering an account;
- information about the mobile device and file system (manufacturer and model of the device, device screen resolution, version and language settings of the operating system, unique identifiers of the device, information about the mobile network operator, mobile phone number) – to ensure operability, security and improve the quality of the Service, establishing information about the application, browser, device with which access to the Service is provided;
The Company processes personal data in the following ways:
- manual processing of personal data;
- automated processing of personal data with the transfer of information received through information systems or without it;
- mixed processing of personal data.
3. Providing Users information to third parties
The Company does not process the User’s personal data without the consent of the User, with the exception of cases specified in this Policy and / or legislation.
The Company does not provide User personal data to other organizations and / or individuals, with the exception of the following cases, when the User does not consider this a violation of the obligation to maintain confidentiality:
- when the user has given his or her consent to the provision by the Company of personal data to legal entities and (or) individuals who are not employees and / or affiliates of the Company;
- state bodies (persons), institutions in accordance with the law;
- service providers authorized to provide hosting services (access to the global computer network and domain name registration on the server of the service provider);
- other persons, if it is necessary for the Company to fulfill its obligations to provide the Service and / or within the framework of a contract concluded with the user;
- other persons, in cases provided by law.
The Company may provide generalized depersonalized personal data to partners, such as publishers, advertisers, etc. (for example, for the purpose of conducting statistical and other studies).
4. User rights
The Company guarantees compliance with the rights of users to:
- full information about their personal data processed by the Company;
- access to your personal data;
- clarification of their personal data, their blocking or destruction if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of the data processing;
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, provided that there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation;
- the exercise of other rights provided for by the legislation.
5. Security measures used to maintain the confidentiality of information
The Company takes all possible organizational and technical measures to ensure the safety and protection of Users’ information from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy, as well as other types of improper use:
- establishing rules for access to personal data, as well as ensuring the registration and accounting of all actions performed with personal data;
- appointment of those responsible for organizing the processing of personal data;
- the implementation of internal control and audit of compliance of personal data processing with legal standards and local regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection;
- familiarization and training of employees with the requirements for the processing of personal data;
- identification of threats to the security of personal data when they are processed in the personal data information system, by detecting unauthorized access to personal data and taking appropriate measures;
- monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data;
- regular testing, evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processing, protecting user personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
The storage of personal data is carried out for the period necessary for the purpose for which the Company processes the user data if a longer period of storage of documents containing personal data of users is not established by the current legislation.
The user can get answers to any questions regarding the processing of his or her personal data by contacting the Company through the contact form given in the corresponding section.